Trust 13

That night was the scariest night in my life every time i close my eyes trying to sleep for 1 minute i see a nightmare and wake up suddenly about to scream but when i remember that no one knows in the house i stop quickly after two or three times i woke up from my dream i decided not to sleep and went to the 9ala where no one was when i was walking to the 9ala i saw my face in the miror it was HORRIBLE i came closer to see face better and i start seeing him, s3ood i rub my eyes and see again i find my horrible face again i was so afraid no one was with i felt lonely very lonely!


*mean while *

Reem was still crying and s3ood was calling ( about at 12) she ansewred the phone very angrily!


*calling s3oud*
reem: INTAAAAAAA 7AMAAAAAAAR !! shtaaaaaaaaaaby min 7ayaaaty shili nawweeh 3alaaaay refeejty my best friend ou 5athait'ha minnny na3aam sh'taaaaaaby (screaming very loud)
s3ood: haddaay goleely el salfaa shway shway 7abeebty
reem: MIIIIN MITAAAAA 7ABEEEBTIK 3ALAA KAIFIK INT
s3ood: wala tez3eleen mu 7abeebty
reem: waaaagtik intaa!

6oo6..6ooo6 6oo6

she shut the phone on his face.

he called again

*calling s3oud*

reem: CAAAAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
s3ood: walaa sorry bs ana min 7agy a3aref el salfaa
reem: laaaaaaiishhh it3arefha you dont care a9lan
s3ood: wala i do and thats why ana baraa baitich na6er
reem: NAA6ER SHNU INSHALAAAAA!
s3ood: please calm down ou el6e3ely bs fahmeeeny el salfaa
reem: maaaaaby
s3ood: walaa ma at7arak tara i'll ring the bell
reem: nooooo dooont! anaa naaaaaaag9aaa my parent
s3ood: 3ayal 6el3ay now

she ran out so he wont ring the bell as soon as he saw her face he know that it was no lie not thinking that she lied to him but he thought inha etbaaal'3 .. she breked his heart she waited for him to talk she coudnt even talk she cant gather up words he ruined everything !! she knew that there was no hope to get back to saraa she breaked her heart enough and she dont want sara to be sad again !!

s3ood: come in my car

she just did what he ordered lifelessly she wanted to die ! there's nothing better, to her right now!




*ONE MONTH LATTER*




Reem haven't called sara to tell her the truth or 3ashan etwathe7 ell wa'63 she beleived that she will stay away from her because she beaked her heart she dont wanna see her that way again .. surprisingly, Reem and s3ood loved each other .. reem had no choice she had no one else left in her life her brother went back to america and her parents dont spend time with her they even had a fight, a big one they haven't talked for three months .. they sleep in difrent beds since i knew reem ... she always sat in her room waited for me to call or she called she has nothing else in her life so she cant just stay that way spcaily since we are not friends anymore she managed to enter s3ood to her life she became his girlfriend although deep inside she knew he was a bad guy but she had to make friends in her life atleast she'll look for a friend and by the time s3ood will break up with her she will already be having a friend .. she got really attached to s3ood .. her mother didn't really care about her those days when she cried till she slept that's why she had no one but him!

as for me i changed my life i managed to forget about reem and s3ood !! they are no longer in my thoughts or dreams !! i promised my self i'll live my life i dont care about them anyone i live for my happeness i guess making others happy 3ala 7saby is over im not being the same person i was even if i wanted to i just cant !!! i became close with my cousins Dalool, Noura, 3alya, and Mashael they we're fun ! recently we became close and regret why we didn't long time agoo Dalool was the closest one to me she was the one my age and i could tell her all my secrets she's the only one that knows what happened about reem and s3ood .. whenever my family asked about her, reem , i told them she went to study in america so they wont talk about her again!! i learn ALOT and i mean it i really did !! i just wanna live my life why worry about others i mean i still love people and care about them but i put my self first !! because we "the cousins" became close to each other we decided we are going to travel together all of us me, dalool, noura 3alya and masheal !! since i always wanted to go to sharm i told them why not go there and they alll didn't mind so we booked tickets and tomorrow is the big day yupp im traveling tomorrow im so exited !!!! i always wanted to go to sharm but my mother swore she's not gonna go there she hated it there she went 15 years ago and swore that she wont even think of going to eygpt againn !! i always begged to go there she just tells me go with your father and my father says that hes not going without my mother i just was bored and didnt think of sharm again except when my cousins decided we are gona travel :D wait i've got to ansewr my phone ..

*calling Dalool*

me: heeey !!
dalool: halaa walaaa !!
me: ha wainich
dalol: im going to the saloon .. are you coming with me?
me: sure tawni kint baroo7 eb roo7y ;p bs ashwa baroo7 ma3aach ;)
dalool: yalaa tejahezaay 10 minutes and im gonna pick you up
me:ok .. bye
dalool:bye


i went to my closect and since im going to the saloon 6alaa3t a baij short with a white simple t-shirt with my parada golden flats i just applied eye liner and then dalool gave me a miss call which indicates that shes out i ran down stairs and found a clonia on the table so rashait kam rasha and continued running out side Dalool hates waiting outside so she always call me before 3 minutes of coming when i looked out there she still didn't arrive she knows that i keep people waiting too much out there but that time i didn't i was fast, i mean we're going to the saloon! so i waited one minute and there she was i hopped into the car and said our hi's and hellos then the song that was on made me remmeber i was about to cry when i herd

" akeed ashtaag laken gha9b 3anny
ligait el bo3d lesa3ada legait elbo3 agrab lesa3ada
fogadt ele min el dinya ni9abny
3ashagny fi6rita maho eshtehada "

my eyes where watery i remembered all the good memories that we had together me and her... and me and him i tried to push these memories awaay and Dalool relized so she just changed the song and placed another CD in it was 3abdelmajeed's too we are so obsessed with him ! it was5ala9 7ananik i looooooveed that sssonnng !! and we arrived before it finished the saloon was close to our house so i told her wait inkamil leghniya then go she laughed at me she was like why dont u hear it min ur i pod but i just like it lema eleghniya el a7ebha faj2a etye mu lama ana i know that ina ba7edha i know it doesnt make sense to you but it does to me ;p


when we finished from the saloon we were like new born babies cause we made spa i feel my skin very soft and my hair was straightened and i had green nail polish which was weird but nice !;p i like weird stuff to be unique ma7eb el haba ely all of us are wearing the same it gets boring !! Anyways i went back home then my family told me inna laish ma ni6la3 3ala bona eywad3oony gabl el safra we decided eb net3asha eb Lenotrn bel 9al7iya

at 7:30 i got ready and wore my clothes.. a black dress foog el rkab fe salasel and black sandals fe golden salasel ou falait sha3ry ou swaita fair wiya silver earings ou eye liner

*intercome*

mom: yalaa saraaa ma khlaa9taay !!
sara : kaa im coming
talool: saarooo intay bnaya bnyaa .. bs athakrech
sara: hahah

6ela3tlehom ..

sara: ha talool zain lebsy?
talool: hahhahah wayed !!
sara : loool

*message received *

hala bel 7ub


whaaat ?! who? s3ood? ana met'hawsha ma3a ou he knows im not coming back hmmm who else could it be ?



**************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment