Trust 9

Reem was suprised never have any boy treated her that way she was shivering with fear is he controlling her ? since when he manipulates her over her best friend ? it's annoying really annoying ! she didn't know how to treat him if he treated her like that so she simply shut the phone

*calling 99------*
*missed call 99-----*

*calling 99-----*

she decided to ansewr the phone now

Reem : na3am?
s3ood: wala asef fi8adt a39aby shway
Reem: ahoof lazem u be careful ou matef8ed a39abek wayyed lana your getting on my nerves
s3ood: okk .. now shoofay we need to set time to call each other 3ashanich.. 3ashan you don't get surprised when i call
Reem: ok .. the best time is at 7:30 or 8 before i go to college ou in weekends at 9
s3ood: perfect .. ou ay mukan itroo7eena ma3aha send me a msg wain itro7oon
Reem: ok.. bs im starting to feel inna ana thedha
s3ood: no your not .. your helping her so yaalaa bye

she shut the phone without saying bye .. she was still annoyed with him but she didn't expect anything more from him to do ta2asaf ou bs


*baaaack to saaraaa*

i just woke up from my nap and went to the 9ala

Mama: right on time now ben7e6 el'3ada
me: ok wait ba'3asel i didn't even go to the bathroom bas kint bachayek etha taghadaitaw wela la2
mama: akeed al2 nan6erech
me: hahah thanks

i went to the bathroom wahed my face and brushed my teeth and hair :p ou swait sha3ree kuba .. well, ana bel bait lazem akheth ra7te wetha 6aloool gal ay shay ba8tela!! changed my PJ to gray short ou Donald Duck white T-shirt..i love Donald and especaily his voice !!

Mama: yalaaa saraaa!! (yelling from the phone)
Me: okok kany yaya!


i went down stairs salamt 3ala oboy ou ga3adt

khalid: ha ashoof 9ertay nafsna tawech ga3da
Me: la yal gabey that was a nap bs nimt 2 hours!
khalid: a nap oh my god just two hours ! *teasing me* a7liflich bel 8or2aan ina e7na 3araab kilyoum dal3aatly eb kelma !!
Me: baba shoof khalid
Baba: bdaaina? yala kil wa7ed yakel akla
both: inshala
me: takhayelaw today..
khalid: omg yeah today ?
me: argggggggh ! ok alyoum kina bel jam3a ou faj2a maskeena wa7da min el banat mobilha faj2a fita7 3ala el recordings ou ga3adna ni'67aak kilina maskeena tefashelat :p
*silence*
me: haaw shfeekom the7kaaw!!
6alal: shli eytha7ek bethabt maskeena it was an accident masawat 3alaiha
me: okk .. khalaas mara7 agoolikom salfat
khalid: laa alaah ey5aleech golay *teasing me again*
me: ufff khalid bas tara wala karaht nafsy minik
khalid: ee hatha eli abyyy .. abeech tekreheen nafsich ba3dain tetghayerain
me: intaaaw mashalaa kil wa7ed yabeeny atghayar 6alool yabeeny aghayer my clothes style winta tabeny aghayer kalamy 7asha model ana a9er 3ala kaifkom
khalid: ou abeech ma takleena etha gelnalich kilma law sema3tay
me: inshalaa 3amy ay 5edma thanya
khalid: la wala ma ga9artay


khalid is the family guy he spends so much time with us although rab3a kila ey7inoun 3alaih eye el dewaniya unlike 6alool which spends all his time with his friends ou etha geltla eysawely shay wela eywa9ilny mukan etha mali5ulg asoog wela my friend will be dropping me kilaaaa 3enda malyon saghla age9 eydyyyyyy!! bs eyroo7 3end rab3a la shighel wala mashghala he just graduated min college ou ga3ed eydawer 3ala shi'3el sharekat Global e8belo ou inshala raa7 eydawem minak awal may5ale9 el 9aif .. ou khalid a5er sina jam3a ma5eth el 7aya eb s'hoola ou kilish mu hamita darajata eygool a5er shay i'll end up eb sharekat obooy bs obooy mayabeehum yet3awedoun 3ala sharekta ba3dain ra7 yakhthoon ra7athum galihum lazem you work in other places atleast 5 years ba3dain you can come to my company if you want ou the same goes for me :D

after '3ada i called Reem


*calling Reem *
me: alooo!
reeem: halaa walaa
me: tabeem inroo7 9aloun in7e6 nail polish ou insawe ryoolna ou eeedna ou nsheel sheera?
reem: loooool inshala ma ta36eeny ta8reer kamil
me: hahah 3yal shagool
reem : bs goolay khal inroo l saloon ou ana bafham shno bensaawe
me: haha ok is it yes or no
reem: yes bs shil6ary min mita etroo7en 9aloonat intay:p
me: min elyoum yalaa aby a9er female:p
reem: loooooool ok .. mita?
me:nooooow!
reem: ok elwa3ad minak
me: digeega ay wa7ed ?
reem: LaMode ely bel yarmook 3ashaan yam baitech
me: okkk;)



i went to change my clothes lebast my juicy jump suite tawny sharyeeta min site wayed 7ilo wiya sandals..i went out wila 6aloool et3abath eb mobily UMBAAY LAYSHOOOOF MMY MSGES !!




me: 6AAAAALOOOOOOOL !! shgaa3ed etsaaaaaaawwy eb mobily!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6alool: i'm reading your...


msges? did he read my msges with S3OOOOD?????? will he kill me now?

2 comments:

  1. i looooovve it !!!
    keeeeeeep on postinggg!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg XD waaaay galby ga3d ydig bsr3aaaa

    ReplyDelete