Trust 12

6aaaab3an when i read the msg i brusted into tears !!!!i ran out of her house and went into the car where i felt safe

*meanwhile* Reem came back with the pop corn
reem: sara saraa ? wainich ?

when she came and saw the coach she saw the opened msg and my tears on it
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaakeeeed 6la3aaaaat hathyy el7een madry shnu betsawy ebroo7haaaaaa

*back to sara*
the first person that came into mind was 3aziz he was the closest friend to me now i guess

*Calling bu el 3iz*

3aziz: aloo
me: hala 3aziz (i was driving i dont know where i was heading i just wanted to be far from that filthy person's house )
3ziz: hala wala shfeech tabcheen (he relized my voice)
me: can i see you now please!!
3ziz: sure where?
me: umm.. soog sharq 3ala el bahaar jbaal breads
3ziz: ok i'm heading there now
me: bye

i switched off the phone because Reem didn't stop calling!!! and headed to Sooq Sharq and when i arrived i called him from the phone in the car that i don't use except when i run out of battery

*Dialing 67------*

me: aloo
3ziz: hala2
me: wenik
3aziz : 2 minutes o9al
me: ana side el ba7ar b3ed 3an el nas
3aziz: ok

i cleaned my face with a tissue and removed my tears and went out of the car .. i came from the side of parking where i dont have to get into the mall it self when i found a spot where there was a bench i sat on it admiring the size and the great sound of the oceans it was as if i can tell it everything and it will just listen to me... it made me fear nothing and i felt relived after i talked to the ocean about what happen ofcoarse i didn't say anything out loud it's all just in my mind it was the only thing i trust where i can keep all myy secrets and no one would ever know

3aziz: hala sara (worried voice)
as soon as i herd his voice i bursted into tears
3aziz: sara shfeech??(sitting next to me.. when he asked i cried even more)

so he just hugged me into his chest hard very hard that i felt like a small baby looking for safety for a place where no one can hurt him

*mean while*

Reem was crying very very hard that she just sat on the ground and bumping her head into the couch she didn't do anything wrong he was the one who sent the msg and tried to be closer but she just ignored him the only thing she did wrong was that she was planning with him ... but all she knew is that it was for sara's own good ! reem wanted to shout the truth she just wanted sara to know the truth even if sara won't be her friend she regreted the day she saw that stupid filthy guy that just plays with women's feelings and hearts it's not fair

*back to sara*

after sara felt safe in his hands she started telling him the story but it was not long until the mall closed and they had to go out so 3aziz told her to come into his car.. they bith walked to the car and..

*in the car*

he opened the car and was driving and she kept saying and saying until there was nothing to say by the time she finished 3aziz was angry with what these people do to her so he said....

3aziz: shoofay dam el 7a8araa chithy you have to do something back... ou laa t5aafeen hathaa s3ood ana araweeech feeh wala la5alee meyswa baiza hal 5ara shloun yel3ab eb banat el nas !!!
me: lalaa please don't get involved in this please !!! i want to get my revenge back, cause beleive me revenge is sweeeet!!!
3aziz: 3alaa raa7tiich .. you have to call your mom akeed ahaalich e7aatoonich now
me: ee 9aa7 !! now i'll open my phone akeed hal khara stoped calling!
3aziz: hahaha. ygoloonlich .. fe ma9ry galoola laish el ma9arya wayed ya7lefoun? chan egyoul wenaaby eshaa3a!!
me: hahahahha( he knows i love Egyptian jooookes)
3aziz: ee chithy el the7ka wayed a7la .. yala now call
me:ok

*calling mom*

mom: aloo
me: aloo hala yoma sorry i just relised that my phone was switched off
mom: ee laa 3ady a9lan ana dgait 3laicch chan at'thakar u were with reem fa ma 7atait
me: haha ee ok mama ra7 akamil el film ou ayee
mom: okk 7abebty bye;*
me: ma3asalama

3aziz: ashwaa it went good
me: ee el7emdella ok 3ady now inred sooq sharq 3ashan i take my car
3aziz: la ana raa7 awa9lich min 9ijich a5aleech wentay eb hal 7alaa !!
me: 3ade walaa i'm good now i just needed someone to chat with
3aziz: hahha ou i'm always there for you .. ou tara im not kidding ana bawa9lech ana etha gilt kilma ma aghayerha
me: alaah ey3een your gilrfriend 3alaik hahhah
3aziz: ahahaha ou badez el saye8 el 9eb7 eyeeblich sayartich el bait so give the keys
me: laa wala it's okk ana ou o5ooy inroo7 na5eth'ha
3aziz: anaa shgilt??
me: hmm ok :p walaa etkhaaleeny afteshel minik
3aziz: teftashlain mnu shnu sh'hal kharabee6

so we headed back home talking about random things when we arrived to my house ..

me: mashkoooooooour!!!!! 7aaaaddik maa ga9aaaaart
3aziz: eshdaa3waa masawait shay
me: swait kilshay !!
3aziz: hahha

ou like this i went back home wih a smile on my face i said hi to everyone and told them that im tired i should sleep .. i hopped in to the shower and started crying haaard so hard i don't care about s3oud kaifa hathaa ... i mean i didn't imagine that we would live happily ever after !... bs reem how could she do this to me walaa 6aaaaaa7aaaaat min 3ainyyy !!! "6e7t men 3ainy ba3d ma kint 3aleeha"

i cried and cried until out of nowhere that song came into my mind and i started singing...

"ma begaly '3air el 5oof eywanesny
9oot el mathy bewjoody yethakerny
mabegaly anaa ela ana
ou rou7 kilaha 7izn ou 3ana
7ata el dmoo3 fel 3youn deblat
7ata el thnoon fel jroo7 kebrat
madry le wain ra7o le wain ra7o el nas"
- 3abdelmajeed 3abdulla

after that loong shower i wore my furry pajamas that made me fell comfortable and warm i tuckled my self into my bed crying with no sound .. crying with pain inside.. crying like i never had cried

No comments:

Post a Comment