Trust 11


continuing the call..


me: WHAAAT ?! why are saying thiss?
9ale7: yes or no ?!!
me: i dont know!! (etha giltlaa he's mine ra7 a6ee7 min 3aina )
9ale7: have you seen him with her anywhere ?
me:no
9ale7: ok bye
me: WAAAAAAIT!!


6ooo6 6ooo6 6oo6


9ale7: heeeey intaa w5er 3anhaa
s3ood: ou mnu 7athretik
9ale7: her cousin!

Reeem was so scared that she payed quickly

9ale7 : Reem roo7ay ba3dain i'll call you
s3ood: what the hell!
Reem : mashkouuuur!!!!
9ale7: walaw
s3ood : are you her cousin wila ur just mkaing things up ! tara ur getting on my nerves
9ale7: 6aaaa3 min yet7achaaaa shoof inta ebtathlef el7een wela shloun ?????!!!
s3ood: ana baroo7 bs mo 3ashan inta giltly lana mali 5ulg mashakel
9ale7: roo7 zain

like this they both left without hurtiing each other

when 9ale7 looked at his phone ..

*8 missed calls Sara*

*Dailing Sara*

Me: aloooooo!
9ale7 : hala
me: what happened to Reem?!!
9ale7: la wala shay i think that guy was brothering her
me: are you sure he was the same guy we saw at starbucks?!?!?
9ale7: 100 percent sure .. she seemed she was with him but when i went i thought he was bothering her bs sh'hal 9edfa he was in starbbucks and now he is in the jam3iya weyahaaa
me: aha .. aham shay reem's ok (trying to keep it all about Reem)
9ale7: yes she is
me: good .. ok bye
9ale7: byebye



as soon as i hung up the phone i bursted into tears in my bed i layed down crying and crying how could they do this to me !! i can't beleive that the closest two people in my life did that to me but still i have to make sure before i do anything i cant just not talk to Reem lazem at2kad min el banaya nafshaaaa.. i just continued to cry until .. Reem was calling

*Calling Reem*

ehm ehm i cleared my voice before talking to her

Me: alooo
Reem : yalaaa wainich it's 7:30 !!! 9arly ni9 sa3aa waiting for you
me: hahha sorry ra7at 3alay nomaa now i'm coming !!
Reem: okk na6retich;)
me:bye

like this i got into my pink juicy jumpsuit and white sandals my hair was already straitened so i did a kuba with it, it looked nice and applied eyeliner and headed to the jam3eya when ever i get sad i eat choowy goowy t makes me relax:) so i went into the jam3iya and took a whole bar with 12 cookies in it i like their original and the penut butter so i took half original and half peanut butter and headed to Reem's house before i knew it i finished the whole bar and was in Reem's house

*Dailing Reem *

Reem: alo
me: ana bara

she ran down and opened the door for me we headed to the basement where the coach was right in front of the t.v

Reem: yalaa i'm going to put the movie
me: what movie ??
Reem: Furry Vengeance .. it's new and comedy !!
me: ok .. where are you going
Reem: bas 5 minutes ba7e6 the pop corn bel microwave
me: ok

i saw her phone laying on the table and was furious to get it until i did ! there was a new msg

*new message 99-----*

THAAAAAAAAAAT'SSS S3OOOOD'S NUMBEER !!!!!!!:O
I CANT BELEIVE MY EYES SINCE WHEN ARE THEY MSGING !
i opened the msg ofcoarse and guess what

*message recieved*

sorry 7abeebty 3ala ely
9ar today inshala ma za3altay
ou whenever ur ready call
i'll be waiting



7ABEEEEEBTY?! CAAALL ?! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment